- How we go about accepting your information
- How we protect your information after we get it
- What information we share with other parties and why
How We Go About Accepting Your Information
We obtain information for your loan in various ways including:
- Written information through applications or other documents. We may obtain your information through online forms, physical forms or over the phone. The information we collect is not limited to, but may include your name, phone number, address, credit references, employment, income and more.
- We collect information through the loan transaction. We may receive information such as account balances, payment tendencies and more.
- We speak with consumer reporting agencies to obtain information about your credit history.
How We Protect Your Information
We take extreme caution in protecting all the personal information that you provide us. This information is secured using technological and procedural safeguards that take your information and keep it far away from people who might use it for unethical or illegal practices.
We may occasionally share your information with required third parties, but they also use similar techniques to keep your information private. The only people that have access to your information are those who are necessary to complete your loan transaction.
What Information We Share With Other Parties and Why
There are times when we may have to share information about you to third parties. All of these instances occur because they are required by law. If you have any questions about who we share your information with please feel free to contact us. Below is a list of reasons we typically share your information.
- When we have to share account information with credit bureaus
- We always have to share with law enforcement officials
- When we are trying to protect against fraud or criminal activity
- In the event of a sale, trade or merger of a business entity